What a stinker.
Lot’s of folks around the office are talking about the primaries today.Â It’s strange to me that so many people don’t pay attention until the day of.
Anyway, here’s a quick roundup of what some of the blogs I frequent are saying this morning…
Music City Bloggers is taking a poll.Â It reminds me of my favorite episode of “Married With Children”.Â
- Kelly Bundy enters room–”What are you guys doing?”
- Bud Bundy–”We’re taking a poll.”
- Kelly–”What are you going to do with a poll?”
- Bud–”We’re going to stick it in your head so we’ll have a place to hang the sign that says, ‘duh.’”
- Kelly to Al–”So unfair.Â You won’t let me get my nose pierced but you’re going to put a poll in my head?!”
I feel like I’m about to get a poll stuck in my head–more like a javelin.
The Liberty Papers have a few predictions.Â I predict we’re about to loseÂ some money or some freedom, and more than likely some of both.
And finally, in an oldy but goody, Fail Blog keeps everything in perspective.
More to come later.