Here are some thoughts/predictions/what-have-yous.
- Obama will win in a landslide, or this will be tied up in court for a few weeks.
- If Obama wins, there will be celebratory riots, just like when a sports team wins a championship.
- If Obama loses, there will be riots, just like when people get pissed about other stuff.
- If McCain wins, very little will actually change. Â He is a politician after all.
- If Obama wins, very little will actually change. Â He is a politician after all.
- If Obama wins and nothing changes, a lot of Obama Kool-Aid drinkers are going to be very angry.Â
- If I’m wrong, and Obama does everything he says he’s going to do, a lot of people (Obama Kool-Aid drinkers included) are going to be very angry.
- If McCain wins, the happiest person on the planet will be Hillary Clinton.
- Dream Ticket? Whose Dream Is This?
- This Would Be Real Election Fun
- Defining Moment of the DNC So Far?