Key points in this interview:
- Bailouts and continued printing of money means your currency is devalued, prices go up, and you are effectively taxed to fund these bailouts.
- The Treasury Secretary and Federal Reserve have no powers to spend money according to the Constitution.
- These actions only delay the inevitable. Â The market will eventually correct this. Â As someone pointed out on Twitter last night, it’s only a question of how high up the cliff we want to climb before we jump get thrown off.
- Live Blogging of the South Carolina Debate Part I
- Experimenting With The YouTube Debates
- Who Said It?